Putting Indoor/Outdoor Combo
>>> BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL GET 30% OFF! <<<
• Putting is an arc, not straight back straight through.
• Use the heal or the toe of your own putter (any putter will work).
• For rapid putting improvement use the Putting Arc MS-3D at home.
• 20 minutes every day at home or in your office.
• 10-20 minutes before playing with the Golf Putting Arc T3.
• The Putting Arc will enable you to create a pure putting stroke.
• The putter head moves on a three dimensional arc back.
• While the face of the putter stays square to the putter path.
• Helped achieve 1200 professional wins.
• With multiple wins in every professional major.
25 in stock
The design of the Putting Arc is protected by U.S. Patent Number 6,561,920 B1, and the Putting Arc is a registered trademark.
The new MS-3D is the fifth generation Putting Arc.
• Herramienta perfecta para el entrenamiento de golf.
• Para una mejora rápida de la colocación, utiliza Putting Arc MS-3D en casa.
• Practica 20 minutos todos los días en casa o en tu oficina.
• Apto para uso en interiores y exteriores.
• Recomendable usar 10-20 minutos antes de jugar al golf.
• El Putting Arc te permitirá crear un trazo de colocación puro.
• La cabeza del putter se mueve en un arco tridimensional hacia atrás.
• Mientras la cara del putter permanece cuadrada con el camino del putter.
• Ha ayudado a lograr 1200 victorias profesionales.
• Con múltiples victorias en cada especialidad profesional.
The heel arc, toe arc and mirror make it much more versatile than any previous Putting Arc, and it has been received with enthusiasm by the many touring pros who have one. The adjustable mirror is possibly the most important part of this new product. It allows the golfer tcheck shoulder position and eye alignment for both the heel and toe arc strokes. Most importantly, it allows the golfer tfocus the mirror on the ceiling and make sure the head and body do not move while practising a perfect putting stroke. Like all of the other Putting Arcs, the curve of the MS-3D is based on the 2200 year old maths formulas of Apollonius of Perga. With the Putting Arc you can quickly learn the inside-to square-to inside putting stroke used by most the world’s touring pros. The putting stroke you will be learning with your Putting Arc is not a new stroke. In fact, it is the putting stroke used by the top putters in the modern era, golfers like Ben Crenshaw, Brad Faxon and Tiger Woods.
They were putting like this long before the Putting Arc was invented. With the Putting Arc, you too can learn the putting stroke these great putters grew up with. Known Putting Arc users have won over 1400 pro tournaments since the Putting Arc was introduced in 2002. You can quickly learn this putting stroke. The all-time PGA Tour scoring record of 254 was set by a pro who used it for only two weeks. This is a record that was set in 2004 and still stands. In this win this pro made every putt inside of seven feet and 58 of 60 putts ten feet or less. Use of the MS-3D will help you create a putting stroke in which the putter head moves inside-toe square-to inside on a very precise arc, and the face of the putter ALWAYS stays square to that arc. For rapid and continued improvement in your putting stroke, use the MS-3D Putting Arc for 5 to 10 minutes EVERY day. The top PGA Tour money winner for the first six months of the 2016 wrap-around season has only missed using his Putting Arc for three days in these first six months.
Known Putting Arc users have won one or more of every major professional tour. Known Putting Arc users have won one or more of ten different USGA National Championships. The Putting Arc is based on an ellipse created from a very large circle, sit fits most golfers. Known winners have ranged from under five feet tall two well over six feet tall. Despite teachers who say otherwise, the Putting Arc works for all kinds of putters including face balanced, heel balanced and long, broomstick putters. Known pro winners have used all of these different kinds of putters in the over 1400 professional victories by known Putting Arc users. The Putting Arc is non-adjustable, so if it works for you now, it will work just as well five years from now. You will always have something to come back to if your putting stroke ever gets off-track.
There are many imitations on the market and some are coloured similar to the Putting Arc, so make sure you are getting an authentic Putting Arc when you order one. Based on the original Putting Arc MSIII the new MS-3D allows you to use the toe or the heel of the putter for training. It includes an adjustable mirror for feedback on the position of the head and shoulders. The product is an all-weather, light-weight more versatile version of the deluxe wooden model. Weighing only 2.2 pounds, the MS-3D is 33 inches in length – enough for a full stroke for most standard length putts. Because of the durable plastic moulding the product is not just more durable, it also costs less. Non-slip pads on the bottom of the product prevent movement and tee-holes are designed for the player who wishes to align the unit and stake it down on the putting green. The low centre cut of the MS-3D accommodates more putter styles and reminds the player not to lift the putter too much while addressing the ball. Like all Putting Arcs the MS-3D may be used right or left-handed. The instruction sheet for the product may be viewed and printed here. The Putting Arc is used by the top amateur, junior, college and professional golfers. Multiple recent USGA national championships have been won by known Putting Arc users.